This is an exciting time to join the expanding Brandalamode Online team, we are looking for the right person to manage every aspect of our daily website operation: This is a hands on role that would suit someone who is dynamic, has a keen interest in fashion and a passion for our brands. The website operator will make an impact on the business with their enthusiasm, motivation and a positive can-do attitude. The website operator must be highly organised with proven time management skills to effectively run the daily operation of the site and the duties of the online assistant.
* Manage the every aspect of daily website operation.
* Effectively manage stock to maximise sales & profit, increase conversion rates & reduce bounce rates.
* Physically manage stock by checking and unpacking new deliveries and taking regular stock checks.
* Creatively write copy and editorial for all web content and marketing communications including newsletters, social media and the site blog.
* Continually optimise the site content through sales analysis and reporting in Google Analytics and the back end of the site.
* A good understanding of SEO best practice techniques.
* Maximise profit and conversion rates by managing and uploading content in conjunction with marketing, PR activity, SEO, the delivery schedule and product performance.
* Photographing and re-touching all product pictures to meet content plan deadlines.
* Consistently deliver a high standard of customer service answering email queries and telephone calls, problem solving when necessary.
* Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
* Daily monitoring and updating the social media presence via Facebook, Twitter, Google +,Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
* Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage, if not training can be given.
* Good customer service skills
* Organized ,accurate, detail oriented and good IT skills
* Ability to solve problems independently
* Flexible and ability to adapt new things quickly
* Relevant working experience required
Interested? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org